Adorama Rental Co has been in business since 1988 and has become the ultimate industry source for professional cinematographers, videographers and photographers. ARC rents and supports the full range of Still and Motion cameras (including Lenses & Accessories), Lighting, and Grip Equipment. We are a "one-stop" destination for all sorts of shoots, carrying the most comprehensive list of DSLR's, Digital Backs, Video and Digital Cinema Cameras, Strobes & Continuous Lights, at rates that make sense.
The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, flexible and willing to take on non-routine cleaning and special projects as the need arises. The Janitor will be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen and dining room and public areas. Other responsibility for this position is to provide a great positive customers experience when customers are picking up & dropping off rented equipment at the curbside.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform general cleanup of all areas of the building as directed
- Manage routine upkeep of exterior areas including glass doors and sidewalk
- Complete non-routine cleaning according to specified job orders
- Remove garbage and prepare bins for daily pick-up
- Handle emergency cleaning and upkeep requests
- Ensure restrooms are maintained and fully equipped
- Responsible to always have a fully charged Two-Way Radio.
- Be ready to execute a curbside job needed at first request from Customer Service representative.
- Before giving equipment to the customer, make sure you get the equipment dispatched and that the customer’s Photo ID matches the name on the contract.
- Notify proper department about equipment waiting to be returned in the front
- All bins and carts with returned equipment should be emptied and distributed to the proper dept., including what needs to go to the trash (papers or other garbage left in the bin)
- No equipment should be laying around in the front area others if it’s waiting to be picked up.
- Keep walkways clean at all times
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned to fit our business needs
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with clients, supervisors, and other staff members
- Must be able to read, understand and follow oral and written instructions while maintaining professional working relationships with clients and employees
- Punctual and Dependable
We at ADORAMA believe in respecting & encouraging diversity and as such we gladly abide by all EEOC regulations. We will never turn down a qualified employee based on race, religion, gender, sexual-identification, disability, or any other protected class. All jobs are and will continue being awarded based on merit.