Adorama is seeking a full-time, highly motivated, initiative taking individual to join our team in our Scuba store in our NYC Flagship office. Ideal candidates should have experience working with clients in problem resolution and assisting in encouraging sales. Adorama is looking for a motivated individual who can work independently and also thrives as part of a team.
Your Daily Responsibilities will include:
- Handle inbound and outbound calls, chats, and emails related to client requests and orders
- Assist in processing customer orders
- Receive, sort, and handle return packages
- Monitor the front desk along with the Customer Service team
- Input customer information into our database
- Willing to CREATE THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE ever!
•Strong background and knowledge in scuba gear and equipment, Scuba Divers preferred
• A minimum of 1 - 2 years customer service experience
• Ability to lift or maneuver medium to large-sized packages
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Proficiency in MS Office programs and a fast learner to newer programs
• Capability to use standard office equipment
We at ADORAMA believe in respecting & encouraging diversity and as such we gladly abide by all EEOC regulations. We will never turn down a qualified employee based on race, religion, gender, sexual-identification, disability, or any other protected class. All jobs are and will continue being awarded based on merit.