Gear Concierge, Adorama Concierge, Customer Advisor, Gear Pro, Customer Pro, Personal Shopper Job Description
We are looking for experienced sales and service professionals who are eager to build, grow, positively influence, and drive contact center sales and achieve the expected KPIs and goals, along with helping to create and maintain a high-energy, positive culture so we can continue to be one of the best places to work.
You should have previous experience in inbound and outbound phone sales and customer service while taking accountability for reaching sales, calls, conversion rate, average order value, margin rate, customer satisfaction, and many other goals.
You will handle inbound and outbound calls, emails, live chats, build sales pipeline, and create long lasting, positive customer relationships.
This role is essential to our future growth!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Achieve monthly sales goals through effective execution and achieving key metrics.
- Understand and execute processes that yield best results to achieve goals for key performance indicators (KPIs) associated with inbound and outbound calls, emails, and live chats.
- Properly use CRM and other technology tools and enter all activity appropriately.
- Collaborate well with manager and teammates in order to develop, execute, and achieve sales goals and KPIs.
- Continually improve sales growth, KPI achievement, customer satisfaction, and build long lasting customer relationships.
- Understand what motivates you and other members of your team to better help yourself and them connect to our mission and be inspired to give your/their best every day.
- Provide actionable feedback and solutions to improve systems, culture, processes, and tools.
- Be creative, flexible, analytical – a problem solver with the willingness to help figure things out and adapt as needed.
- Help cultivate a positive, fun, safe, culture where everyone feels engaged, valued, open to share their ideas and thoughts, feel connected to our shared purpose, and is continually pushing the limits of their development.
- Help cultivate a high-performance, energetic, engaged culture that cares deeply about serving our customers.
- Minimum of 2+ years successful sales and customer service experience.
- Experience/knowledge with cameras, electronics, musical gear, or outdoor gear required.
- Passionate learner - you leave your ego at the door and focus on listening, sharing generously, and making sure that you succeed.
- Persuasive and have excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
- High stress tolerance, adaptable, and ability to deal with unexpected situations.
- Ability to set goals, prioritize tasks, and achieve success.
- Able to keep your pipeline, CRM activity, and reporting accurate and updated for management.
- Excellent time management skills, and work with high levels of autonomy and self-direction in order to achieve individual performance.
- Highly competitive, ramp quickly, extremely adaptive, and pride yourself on exceeding sales and all KPI goals.
- Highly ethical and professional personal conduct.
- Strong listener, to both customers and colleagues to incorporate feedback into our messaging, product, processes, and culture.
- Show up every day very focused and driven to motivate yourself and others to accomplish company goals.
- Never ending curiosity. You strive for continuous innovation, improvement, and constantly push boundaries.
- Excellent strategy and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates personal accountability for results-oriented sales and KPI activities.
- Technical aptitude, and ability to learn new concepts quickly.
We at ADORAMA believe in respecting & encouraging diversity and as such we gladly abide by all EEOC regulations. We will never turn down a qualified employee based on race, religion, gender, sexual-identification, disability, or any other protected class. All jobs are and will continue being awarded based on merit.