FT: Store is open from Monday - Thursday from 10:00AM - 7:00PM, Fridays from 10:00AM - 2:00PM, Saturdays: Closed, Sundays from 10:00PM - 5:00PM. You will be required to work Sundays and occasionally until closing.
About Us: For over a decade, Leisure Pro has been the go-to spot for SCUBA enthusiasts around the world! Scuba Diving has swiftly become one the favorite recreations of people and families everywhere and it's easy to see why. Friendly for all ages from kids to seniors, diving and snorkeling open up whole parts of the world to us that we've never seen before; after all, with 95% of the oceans remaining unexplored, who knows what wonders you can find!
From coral reefs to 1000 year old ship-wrecks, diving offers a vast array of aquatic adventures for land-dwellers everywhere. That said, with SCUBA?s popularity comes many questions from underwater thrill-seekers needing guidance as they prepare to enjoy this amazing activity. Leisure Pro is the only premier dive shop in NYC that can offer customers with a full range of scuba diving and snorkeling gear- all while answering your most complicated scuba questions with superior efficacy.
We are seeking an individual who can help ensure that our customers in the store receive their requested merchandise promptly.
The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Retrieve items purchased by customers and deliver them to the store counter promptly
• Unload truck from NJ warehouse and stock items in the NY warehouse
• Maintain merchandise in the NY warehouse in a neat and orderly fashion
• Pick orders to send to NJ warehouse when needed
• Complete cycle count to verify accurate inventory information
• Ensure proper store stock levels
Skills & Experience:
• Ability to multi-task and establish priorities to meet deadlines
• Able to excel in a fast-paced, high energy environment
• Detail oriented
We at ADORAMA believe in respecting & encouraging diversity and as such we gladly abide by all EEOC regulations. We will never turn down a qualified employee based on race, religion, gender, sexual-identification, disability, or any other protected class. All jobs are and will continue being awarded based on merit.