At Adorama, we are a leader in the photography, videography & audio world. Our products allow creators to reach their highest potential and transform their personal and professional lifestyles to the next level.
We are looking for individuals who are detail oriented and love to think outside the box to meet the demands of the organization as well as our customers. If you are ready to work in an ever-advancing environment with our state-of-the-art products and services, apply and join us for a fun & productive tech environment.
We are looking for smart and passionate person to join our web and content team. This person will help build a world-class, intuitive, and comprehensive navigation structure to optimize product discovery when searching and browsing on our site. As a browse developer you will have the opportunity to have a direct and significant impact on improving the customer experience and making it easy and fun to shop for products on Adorama as well as other properties.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Develop browse structures to organize our extensive product selection for customers
• Expand and refine data retrieval techniques to utilize our extensive product catalog and make sure products end up in the right place for our customers
• Coordinate cross-functional projects with a broad range of merchandisers, engineers, designers, and other groups
• Analyze website metrics and customer behavior data to make intelligent decisions on optimizing our taxonomy navigation structures
• A college degree required
• Proven skills in data retrieval techniques
• Experience in taxonomy development
• Passionate about website usability with great instincts for improving customer shopping experience
• Ability to quickly understand complex processes and communicate them in simple language
• Detail-oriented, decisive, self-motivated and calm under pressure.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent English language skills Preferred Qualifications
• Experience in E-Commerce
• Experience working on both local and global taxonomies
We at ADORAMA believe in respecting & encouraging diversity and as such we gladly abide by all EEOC regulations. We will never turn down a qualified employee based on race, religion, gender, sexual-identification, disability, or any other protected class. All jobs are and will continue being awarded based on merit.