Initial Job Interview will be conducted video- conference ( Zoom), Text, or Phone
Under the direction of the Operations Manager, You will be responsible for supervising, managing, and motivating team members on a daily basis. This position monitors daily workload activities which include meeting departmental deadlines. This includes assignment and completion of daily workloads and ensures quality and accuracy when picking orders.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist warehouse workers in locating, picking and packing items according to work orders
- Troubleshoots and expedites issues relating to picking, shipping, and inventory.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Fosters continuous improvement on the floor.
- Motivate team members
- All other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bilingual Preferred ( Spanish)
- knowledge of logistics procedures ( Preferred)
- E-commerce ( Big Plus)
- Must know how to prioritize work
- Ability to work well under time pressure.
- Must be skilled in team building and leadership.
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Experience Driving forklift and the cherry picker ( Big Plus)
Required Education and Experience
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- Degree in Management or training in team leading is a plus
We are committed to providing one of the safest work environments. This means:
- We Practice social distancing
- We must wear a face mask and gloves at all times
- We chemically sanitized the building and installed industrial air purifiers.
- Constant facility sanitation
- Very fast-paced environment
- Work with and/or around moving mechanical parts
- The temperature in the fulfillment center may vary between 60 and 90 degrees, and may occasionally exceed 90 degrees
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Availability to work from Monday 12:00 pm to 8:30 pm
- Must be able to work Overtime on Sundays during peak season or special occasions.
- Ability to follow directions
- Basic communication in English
- Must be able to work OT
- Able to work in all weather conditions
- Must be able to lift up to 51+ pounds, bend, stoop, reach and climb
- Must be able to stand, walk for 8 hours or more per shift
Competitive Wage and Supervisor promotion opportunities.
**Background Check Required**
Additional $2.00 per each hour work ( effective until further notice of cancelation)
- Up to 40 HRS personal time off after 90 Probationary Period
- 3 National holidays after 90 Day Probationary Period
- Up to 13 company holidays after the Probationary Period
- Friday's afternoon’s off, Saturday and Sunday off. Sundays are only open during peak season
- Quarterly increases ( performance-based)
- Promotion Opportunities
- Holiday Bonus
- $ 250.00 Cash Referral Bonus
- PTO cash out
- casual work environment
- Employee Discounts (Even on Rental Equipment)
- Public Transportation Tax discount
- Health Insurance, Dental, vision, and prescription coverage available
- up to 29 days off each year after three years of Service with the company
- Fun Family Events, Raffles, Food, Prizes
Serving customers for more than 35 years, Adorama has grown from its flagship NYC store to include the leading online destination for photography, imaging, and consumer electronics. Adorama's vast product offerings encompass home entertainment, mobile computing, and professional video and audio, while its services include an in-house photo lab, AdoramaPix, pro equipment rental at Adorama Rental Company and the award-winning Adorama Learning Center, which offers free education for photographers in video channels such as the popular AdoramaTV.
Adorama is listed as one of the top five electronics retailers by Consumer Reports, “Best of the Web” by Forbes.com, Internet Retailers Top 100, and is the official Electronics Retailer of the NY Giants.
We at ADORAMA believe in respecting & encouraging diversity and as such we gladly abide by all EEOC regulations. We will never turn down a qualified employee based on race, religion, gender, sexual-identification, disability, or any other protected class. All jobs are and will continue being awarded based on merit.